+54 9 (11) 32331639
- Entrepreneur and Senior Level Executive, with a successful track record of over 10 years in digital marketing.
- Results-oriented strategic consultant with a creative background.
- Active promoter of innovation in the development of emerging channels, combining efficient solutions within current platforms.
- With strategic profile, passionate about creativity and focused on team building.
Before founding Greendog, Francisco was the General Director of Brandigital Spain from the beginning of 2008 to the beginning of 2012. He launched the startup in the European market, with offices in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Startup in Brandigital Spain.
- Consultant for MasterCard Spain and Portugal.
- General Director, focused on commercial and strategic management for accounts such as: Avon WEMEA (Europe – 9 countries), MasterCard Spain and Portugal, Danone (Danet, Danacol), La Caixa, Mahou – San Miguel, Carlsberg, Spanish Basketball Federation (FEB, for its Spanish acronym), Lenovo, Tomtom, Master Madrid, among others.
- Before becoming the General Director, Francisco was Key Account Director for MasterCard, Merck Sharp & Dhome Laboratories in Latin America, Tarjeta Naranja, La Serenísima, Arcor Chile, Isenbeck, Warsteiner, Qantas, among others.
+54 9 (11) 53372248
- Finance expert, commercial consultant and business manager.
- Associate – Business Development Director.
- With a sound financial profile: National Public Accountant, Argentine Catholic University (known by its Spanish acronym as UCA), Buenos Aires; and Master in Finance, Torcuato Di Tella University (known by its Spanish acronym as UTDT), Buenos Aires.
- With broad experience in Personal and Business Consultancy.
- For Greendog, Tomás complements the services we render, ensuring each of our commercial proposals becomes a practical and successful application for your business and also by evaluating adequate investments to deliver your business desired results. Tomás is our Commercial Consultant and the Head of both the Administrative Department and the Accounting and Finance Department.